New Berlin Family Of Four Loses Home In Fire

A New Berlin man and his three children are looking for a new place to live after a fire destroyed their home. Authorities say the County Highway 13 home was fully engulfed when firefighters arrived and thanks to working smoke detectors all four people evacuated safely. Two other companies assisted New Berlin firefighters and the fire was out about five hours after the first call came in. An official cause hasn’t been determined but the fire is believed to have started in a pellet stove.

Source:
www.allotsego.com/early-morning-fire-destroys-new-berlin-home/