A Delhi business severely damaged by a fire last year reopened on Wednesday. O’Neill’s Shire Pub on Main Street has been rebuilt following the June fire that was blamed on spontaneous combustion in the kitchen area. 50 firemen from four companies needed around two hours to get the flames extinguished. The pub’s owner credited firemen for their fast action which kept the building from being a total loss. Customers will find more food and beer options and live music performances are planned for the pub.